Why earn an Associate’s Degree?
* Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
A more efficient, effective learning process
Foundry College embraces the following scientifically-proven learning methods to put students, and their success, front and center:
Accessible education for working adults
We designed our online Associate’s Degree program with working adults in mind, so every student receives the support they need to be successful.
- Manageable commitment: Live, online classes you can take from home; 3-6 hours of class time per week.
- No additional coursework required: No homework - all learning takes place in class.
- Coaching and academic support: Free personal coaching and peer mentoring for all students.
- Simple admissions process: No fees, transcripts, or test scores required.
Get the skills employers want
Ninety-three percent of employers say that skills like critical thinking, problem solving, and effective communication are more important than a job candidate’s college major.
Businesses need employees who can:
Decide whether and when to escalate a customer complaint
Balance risk and reward when switching to a new supplier
Present results to managers in a clear, concise format
Graduate with a clear path to sustainable, rewarding employment
Technology is reshaping the way we manage and deliver healthcare, and at the same time, an aging U.S. population is straining existing health services. The result? Rising employer demand for versatile healthcare administrators who can effectively manage everything from compliance, to recruiting and training, to patient communication.
Foundry College's two-year online Associate’s Degree program helps students gain versatile competencies that healthcare employers need — mastering skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, and communication — along with foundational skills for roles in management.