High-Value Skills at an Affordable Cost
$400 per course
x 6 courses
= Credentialed Certificate in Project Management or Salesforce Administrator
Every course at Foundry College is designed to help you build the skills you need to succeed as the labor market changes.
Professional skills and credential courses are priced at just $400 each. A variety of payment options are available, including deferring tuition until you complete the program. There are no additional in-house fees*, books, or other required materials to purchase for the required courses.
*external exam fees may apply
Foundry College realizes the investment students make in their education and offers options to meet their needs.
- Monthly payment: pay-as-you-go installments on a monthly basis each trimester based on course enrollment
- Trimester payment: single payment each trimester based on course enrollment
- Full program payment: single payment of the full cost of program tuition
- Students enrolling in August 2020 who choose the full program payment option when they first enroll in the certificate program will receive $500 off the total cost of the program.
- Deferred tuition plan: allows you to pay your tuition when you've completed the program.
*deposit of $250 is required for all payment options
Student Success & Refund Guarantee
At Foundry College, we believe that completing a program should signify true mastery of the material. Students in our programs are evaluated based on mastery—“mastering” a course means deeply understanding the content, and “in progress” means trying again until capability improves. We offer extensive academic and personal support to ensure that every student is positioned to succeed. However, if it becomes clear within the first four weeks of a course that a student will not be successful in the program, we will refund* their tuition.
*minus the deposit.