Foundry College offers a unique two-year Associate's Degree in Business Management that equips students with skills and knowledge that are in demand by employers and unlikely to be automated in the foreseeable future.
Why earn an Associate’s Degree?
* Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
A more efficient, effective learning process
Foundry College embraces the following scientifically-proven learning methods to put students, and their success, front and center:
Accessible education for working adults
We designed our online Associate’s Degree in Business Management program with working adults in mind, so every student receives the support they need to be successful.
- Manageable commitment: Live, online classes you can take from home; 3-6 hours of class time per week.
- No additional coursework required: No pre-class work or homework - all learning takes place in class.
- Coaching and academic support: Free personal coaching and tutoring for all students.
- Simple admissions process: No fees, transcripts, or test scores required.
- FREE tuition: Students who apply and are accepted into our Spring 2019 cohort, starting in May 2019, will have the opportunity to complete the full two-year degree program at no cost. Online applications (step one) must be received by March 31, 2019.